- Tech Tools
- PADLET (Also known as Wallwisher)…We give you a blank page and you build it…ANYWHERE!
- ALL SIDES – We give you an issue..and it will give you both sides of the argument!
- PINTEREST – For Educators! Many Educators are creating boards that will enhance your classroom! Give it a try!
- SUPERLAME – Super Lame or Totally Cool! it is a tool that teachers could use to get students attention. SuperLame allows you to quickly upload a photo (JPEG or GIF) and then add text bubbles around it. The final product looks pretty awesome
- THIS DAY IN HISTORY – This site give you daily short videos to show you what has happened on that particular day in history! What a great way to start your day!
- MATH WAREHOUSE! – is a great website for math videos, help, graphing calculator and math worksheets.
- QR CODES IN EDUCATION – Create a QR code that can include homework, websites, videos and so much more!
- DOCUMENTARY TUBE – Watch full length documentaries online for FREE! Many subjects to choose from